Stress or Biological Stress or Psychological Stress is defined as a normal bodily reaction by a sympathetic nervous system to certain events that exhibit a threat and an overwhelming fear. This biological or mental stage of body presents negative and positive conditions that impacts physical wellbeing and mental health. Overall, stress is a challenging emotion for a human body where psychological realm gets conscious and retort accordingly for protection from a hostile situation.
Brain has a significant role to play while perceiving and responding to stressful conditions. Negative consequences of stress consist of insomnia, anxiety, aggression and physical distress. High- pressure environment, bullying, irritating or provoking comments and unavoidable circumstances are the common stress boosters.
- Low mood and low- self esteem
- Being defensive and cynical
- Outburst or irritability due to tiredness
- Migraine, frequent headaches and fatigue
- Aggressive and argumentative nature
- Breathe shortness, pounding heart and loosing breath count
- High blood pressure, drowsiness and dizziness
- Excessive bodily distress and anguish
- Consumption of illicit drugs, alcohol and over- intake of prescribed drugs such as sleeping pills, etc
- Muscle stiffness, knots and sharper physical senses
Mind Plus (rehabilitation centre) has strategic Stress treatments in order to bring a charismatic transformation in thinking and attitude of stressed out people. Millions of stress cripplers avail exclusive and quality Stress buster treatment of this prominent healthcare clinic. Experienced counsellors, therapists and psychiatrists cure patients by putting them for regular psychological group discussions.
Individual circumstances, psychological severity and circumstances have been judged to implement structured stress treatments. Stressful episodes and distress is being cured by organizing successful anti- stress modules, where patients learn to manage, respond and get over Stress. Restlessness, unusual fear and anxiety are being treated by prescribing antidepressants and other medications.
Serious patients can avail inpatient facilities to get rid of stress.